Wednesday, September 2, 2009

One More Beautiful Niece

This is Katy. She is one of my nieces that didn't make it to the reunion this summer, but I got to see her this week on a short visit to her town.
She lives in Colorado (but would LOVE to live in Texas, which makes me smile.)
She sat next to a window in her parents house and the light was amazing. I love how it dances around her eyes.
Katy is a beautiful blend of my brother and sister-in-law and so are her sisters.
I still need to photograph them--Mattie and Callie--and if they don't let me, I'm just going to post some pictures I have of them as little girls. That would almost be as much fun, but they would never talk to me again.
Anyway, thank you, Katy--For being you and for letting me snap this fantastic photo.

Crazy beautiful, indeed.

No comments: